Virtual B2B - Railway applications of non-railway technologies
The international Virtual B2B - Railway applications of non-railway technologies offers companies along the entire value chain of railway industry an opportunity to make valuable contacts and to find out new aspects of international cooperation possibilities.
The event is mainly focused on SMEs not specifically from the railway sector, but that are developing innovative technologies, materials or other, suitable to railway companies.
The B2B will support all players of the branch in establishing new business and reasearch contacts, scouting in different areas than usual. This will give the opportunity to find and adapt innovations to the specific needs of the railway sector.
The virtual brokerage event focus on the following areas:
• Smart Energy / energy supply
• Power to X / power conversion / storage
• Information / communications technology
• Big Data
• Satellite Technology
• Aug. Reality
The B2B offers the following advantages to the participants:
• Scouting innovations in different areas, suitable to railway sector
• Get in touch with potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond
• Discuss cooperation possibilities in digital meetings in an informal atmosphere
• Develop and strengthen business and research relationships
• Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
• Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
• Find new partners for research projects
Participants are invited to register and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All profiles will be evaluated and published on the website of the Brokerage Event and provide the basis for the booking process.
For more information visit the given web-page.