The event is the only international exhibition and forum in Bulgaria for sustainable technologies. seeSUSTAINtec is up to date with the EC declared ambitious aim for Europe to become the first climate-neutral continent. Leading companies are looking for distributors and investors, while the industry, municipalities and end consumers are aiming to decrease their carbon footprint and to improve their competitiveness. The organizer is expecting a growing visitor interest (in 2019, 21% of the visitors came from abroad, 71% from Bulgaria).
seeSUSTAINtec aims to bring more innovations in the Region and to disseminate environmental knowledge, which will inspire more key industry players for a sustainable change.
The event provides to foreign producers and local companies the best platform for product launch and face-to-face contacts. It will emphasize the numerous advantages of implementing new solutions.
- Companies from Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Switzerland have already joined the event.
- For the 11th consecutive year, Austrian companies will demonstrate innovations at the Austrian Pavilion.
- The exhibition areas cover the following: Energy efficiency - heating, cooling, air conditioning, lighting, cogeneration; Bio-, solar-, hydro- and wind energy, Information and communication technologies for smart buildings, digital infrastructure, mobility; Waste collection, treatment, utilization and recycling; Air quality: measuring, control and treatment.
- The Loyalty program will provide exhibitors with numerous free services.
Authoritative associations will present up-to date issues within the frame of the Conference program:
- AmBIENCe workshop: Active Managed Buildings with Energy Performance Contracting. Organizer: Building Performance Institute Europe
- EU Programme's funding opportunities
- Climate neutrality and why is it worth investing in solar rooftop systems? - Association of Producers of Ecological Energy
For additional information please visit given web page.