Pharma, cosmetic and biotech brokerage event at Farmaforum 2020
Within the framework of Farmaforum 2020, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d will organize an international brokerage to find possible technological and commercial partners.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Life Sciences: pharma, biopharma, cosmetic and lab technology.
Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration through pre-agreed bilateral meetings. Organizations must log in the event platform and include a cooperation profile. Visitor's profile includes companies working on:
- Process automation.
- Construction and engineering of pharmaceutical facilities.
- Consulting and services.
- Manufacturers and distributors of equipment and instrumentation for analytical and research.
- Suppliers of the industry Biotech-Pharmaceuticals.
- Packaging equipment and machinery.
- Equipment, machinery, production systems.
- Hygiene, safety and environment.
- Logistics, distribution and storage.
- Raw material.
- Suppliers of clothing for laboratories.
- Clean Rooms.
- Registrations and patents
- Regulatory Affairs
- IT solutions, software
- Validations and certifications
Pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and cosmetic industries, laboratory suppliers, universities, institutes and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
Why to participate
1 .Use the event to initiate new businesses
2. Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
3. Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
4. Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
For additional information please visit given web page.