Baltic Fashion & Textile Riga 2019
The Baltic Fashion & Textile Riga 2019 Brokerage offers business contacts to fashion and textile professionals who are looking for potential partners in Latvia and other countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
The brokerage event organised by the Enterprise Europe Network provides the possibility to research the latest trends in textile and fashion industry, giving an insight of technological development and new production lines.
Briefly about exhibition - Brokerage event venue
Baltic Fashion & Textile 2019 is recognized as one of the best meeting places for the fashion and textile industry professionals. Participants sign contracts with producers, establish contacts with subcontractors, get useful information for business management and development and learn the most up-to-date information on the latest fashion trends.
Exhibition Baltic Fashion & Textile is the place to be for fashion enthusiasts and any interested party in fashion and textile industry. It offers an insight of young artists, new and developing innovative enterprises, fashion and lifestyle interaction, new technologies.
Who should attend the brokerage event?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises, offering or requesting new products and technologies.
- Researchers/developers of innovative textile technologies
Steps to participate:
- Register! online
- Fill a complete profile of your organization
- Tell the entire world your requests and what you offer!
- Look for interesting profiles of participants
- Request/Accept meetings!
- You will get an e-mail with the schedule of confirmed meetings!
Participation in the The Baltic Fashion & Textile Riga 2019 Brokerage event is free of charge.
- Support from your local Enterprise Europe Network partner during the registration process and profile creation to ensure promising and fruitful discussions.
- Assistance from on-site Enterprise Europe Network staff throughout the event.
Participant registration: April 24, 2018
Meeting selection: April 25, 2018