2020 China International Floriculture & Horticulture Trade Fair (Flower Expo China 2020)
The East “Flower Giant”
According to National Forest and Grassland Administration of PRC, China has the world’s largest flower industry at present, owning the largest cultivated area of 1.35 million hectares, the highest output value of 201.6 billion yuan and the highest value of international trade of $620 million. With the implement of the national strategy of “Building a Beautiful China”, flower industry has become a key industry specially supported by Chinese government.
Review of Flower Expo China 2019
CFTF 2019 had received 9350 visits and 220 exhibitors from more than 30 countries on a 25,000 sq.m. show floor with 94% overall satisfaction rate, featuring big brands like 24 Flora, Deliflor, Jetty Flowers, Pindstrup, Guangzhou Flower and Plant Company, Guangzhou Green Company, FNF Exports, Kingeta, Hengfa, Luming Flowers, Dunxing, Tansley, Minzo, etc. Fresh cut flowers, potted plants, growing media and florist supplies are three of the most welcomed domains on the show.
Preview of Flower Expo China 2020
As a leading flower expo in the country, Flower Expo China 2020 is keeping making history with 30,000 sq.m. exhibition area, 300+ exhibitors and 11,000+ professional buyers, providing you with over 600 varieties around the world.
Following the rising tide of e-commerce in China, this year, we will put more focus on online florists with more cooperation with e-commerce platforms like 24 Flora, Huaeb, and inviting industrial elites to the 2020 Florist Plus Conference to discuss the future development of the industry in digital era.
- Flowers: fresh cut flower (roses, tulips, chrysanthemums, violets, carnations, lilies, etc.), potted flower (orchid, daffodil, potted flower, grass flower, poinsettia, hyacinth, anthurium, peony, pineapple, hydroponics, etc.);
- Potted plants: succulents, sculpt plants, orchids, ornamental crops, cacti, seeds, bulbs, seedlings, potted vegetables, bonsai, shaped bonsai, fruit and vegetable bonsai, etc.;
- Florist supplies: dried flowers, artificial flowers, flower products, flower arrangements, packaging materials, decorative plants, flower pots, vases, flower stands, flower baskets, artificial plants, plant lights, etc
- Floral design, home decorations;
- Planting technologies: flower nutrition, substrate, medium soil, pesticide, fertilizer, biological tissue culture, biological control, soil additive, flower refrigeration, preservation technology and equipment; three-dimensional planting, cultivation technology and equipment; sprinkler irrigation facilities, greenhouses, plastics greenhouse, temperature control equipment, etc.
- Garden supplies: wooden houses, wood-plastic, water-view fountains, garden stones, rockeries, sculptures, fences, artificial decorations, outdoor furniture, swings, garden tables and chairs, landscape lights, mosquito traps, indicator signs, trash cans, roof greening, flower stands, sun room, etc.
For additional information please visit given web page.